Skip to content
- Put your jewellery on after you have sprayed your perfume or applied your body lotions.
- To avoid tarnishing, don't forget to remove your gold plated jewellery when you shower, exercise or go swimming.
- Try to clean your plated jewellery regularly with cotton wool or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface using a soft jewellery cloth also helps restore shine.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you many clean it with warm, soap water. Soak it for a few minutes and you may clean it with a soft toothbrush. Do not use cleaners and antibacterial soaps which may make your gold plated jewellery tarnish more quickly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.